cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HIGS
Visitor

Re: "A required certificate is not within its validity period" - eight or more users can't

how do you leave a Thumbs Down? this is a nightmare with no end in sight.....just alot of people talking. 👎👎

AbhishekYadav
GoTo Moderator

Re: "A required certificate is not within its validity period" - eight or more users can't

There are two ways to solve this issue:

1. If you use MFA/SSO or Mac, download and run this file , before attempting remote session. 

2. Everyone else : Download client app (recommended).

awphillips
Active Contributor

Need assistance with case

Moderators,

A user called support and they helped her resolve her login issue. However, she has no idea what they did. I asked support and they just sent me the troubleshooting steps. Can someone check on case 16323796 and give me the details? Or is there as way for me to look at our company's cases?

Thank you,

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Need assistance with case

Hi @awphillips 

After reviewing this case it appears related to a recent service disruption with GoToMyPC.  The issue was related to a certificate conflict, which our engineering team has fully resolved now.  Let me know if you need any additional information by clicking my name, to send a private message through the Community. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
smurphy2131

Re: Need assistance with case

Just happened to us this morning.  Running Goopener.exe did resolve the issue however but thought it prudent to notify that this is still occurring.....

GrahamBrandon

I have the same problem...did you get a satisfactory response?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@GrahamBrandon  This issue should be resolved, unless you're working with an older software build.  Did you try following the instructions noted on the solution to this thread? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!