cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Customize GoToTraining Confirmation Emails

Customize GoToTraining Confirmation Emails

It would be very nice if I could edit the confirmation mail in go to training.  At the moment this is not possible. You can just edit the reminder and the wrap up mail.

It would be also very nice, if in this emails would be written the whole name of the person who has registred to a training. At the moment its only the first name written. Here in Switzerland is this not very common. So i wish that there would be written first- and last name.

Over all there is not a lot of free space to design the mails by myself.

Would be nice if you could implement this two features.

Thank you

19 Comments
Erin R.
Active Contributor

Please add an option to updload custom branding  to GoToTraining confirmation/reminder emails and waiting room. This is currently available in GoToWebinar and GoToMeeting, but not GoToTraining, per customer support rep. GTT only allows for custom branding on webpages (catalogs, materials, registration), but this is not very effective since very little time/attention is given to these pages. Our students (aka customers) are more engaged with email communication, and there is no clear visual for them to connect the GTT emails to our company. For students who join early, it is helpful to have the "waiting room" displayed so they can see the call-in numbers, but the "room" itself is devoid of any reference to our company. Branding in the "waiting room" would be very helpful. Since these features are currently available in GTW and GTM, I'm hopeful this can be added to GTT soon. Many thanks!

Kurt Shaver
Active Contributor
Found this while searching whether aGGT support branding on REG PAGE. Since I am charging, it would be nice to dress up page with branding/logo. This post states possible on REG page but neither I not CS rep could find How. Where is ability to brand GTT Reg page?
Erin R.
Active Contributor

This article might help: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/training/all_files/G2T020020 The key in this article is "Note: If you do not see the Branding tab on your Settings page, then you are part of a multi-user account and these settings are managed for the entire account by your administrator(s)."

I thought I was the admin, but discovered I wasn't. Once that was sorted out, I still couldn't add branding via the GoToTraining page, like the above article suggests. I had to go to the "admin center" using our admin's login credentials and access the "admin settings" in the left menu bar. Once you find that, it's pretty intuitive. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Lori Smith3
We need this capability too! Branding of emails would really really help us out. How do we bump up this request?
Erin Kelly
We need the ability to brand all emails and feedback forms from the webinar.
Hani2
same here
Amy Schade
Same here.
Jeff Hippler1

Add ability to add hyperlinks and text formatting (bullets, bold, etc) to emails (especially follow-up) and description fields when setting up a GTT.

Jose De Marla
jose de Marla  skype   portugal
Graham Bingham
Bumping - I too would love this ability.