Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Bulk reporting option

0 Kudos

Bulk reporting option

Use GTT weekly, LOVE IT, but I need a report of the attendees for all sessions over one year, no way to do in ONE list. Cannot do report on every session, too much time and effort makes it impractical. Also why not have a feature like the one that lists upcoming session with the names and emails of participants that attended kept accessible, then I could go in an copy email.This pertinent information needed for marketing, communication and customer service feedback more effectively.

20 Comments
John Voorhes
That's great news!  Just to confirm--this is for an Attendee Report in GotoTraining--I mention this only because I now have admin rights but am still being forced to select individual sessions.
Michael16
Retired GoTo Contributor
I just tested with Training and it is the same; you'll have to go to the Reports section in your Admin Center (separate from your individual Reports section).
John Voorhes
Hi Michael--even in Admin Center, we can't quite get the info we need.  The training history report does let us pick from all sessions but it only shows us the number of attendees, not the detailed information on each attendee--name, company etc. Furthermore, it defaults to one month back even when Jan. 1, 2016 is selected.   Could you work your magic and ask GTT product team to make this data available?  Many thanks.
Holt Butler
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Excel/CSV file of all attendees and all sessions without downloading each one at ....

Is there a way to get all attendees of every training session listed in a file? 
Rick Harris
Active Contributor
I would also like to generate a single report for the past year that shows all attendees to any event with the same level of detail for a single event report.  The data is there.  Can someone behind the scenes help us with this?  Perhaps for a fee even?

I keep hoping, with the dawn of each new year, for a new level of responsiveness from Citrix to the needs and requests of your loyal customers.  Even Cubs fans finally got rewarded.
Rick Harris
Active Contributor
I am serious...Michael, Glenn and others.  My boss has asked if this is possible even for a fee.  It shouldn't take a fee to get this...but there, I've said it.  Can we get this data or not?
Melissa Boehlin
Active Contributor
Hi everyone.  

I did find that we can click the number of attendees listed and it will give you the detail for that date of that session automatically downloaded into Excel.

It would be ideal if we could click multiple dates of the same session and export all the detail that'd be best. Basically this screen (screen shot below) 
would be great if you added check boxes/radio buttons  and then we could click that Export to Excel and get one joined report of details (That we get if we click on the attendee count listed under the Attendees column).

This would be similar to what you can do under each individual GTT account using Generate Reports (screen shot below) which means logging into each one we used the week before and doing those steps which is why I'm trying to using Admin Center instead since it pulls across all accounts.   I do this as we have to validate each week that our clients attended and if they did not get them rescheduled.  

Currently I have to click each date and then use Excel and move sheets to put them all in one workbook.  Not the end of the world but not having to do that download and move 5 times would be awesome. 

Hopefully this makes sense and GTT folks see this.  Let me know if you need more info or have questions about what I'm proposing. 

Thanks!
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor
Hi Susie,
If you have access to the GoTo Admin Center, you can run Attendee reports in there for greater periods of time...  'Reports' section:  Training History and Attendee Report

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator