Certificates of Completion?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Is there a way to have GoToTraining automatically send a Certificate of Completion out when someone completes a training course? I would need to customize it with several lines of text and, of course, the person's name.

37 Comments
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Sidney,

This isn't something we offer right now so I have made this an Idea for consideration.
Erika Yigzaw
Any update?
Gretchen McCall
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Automated Certificates of Completion to Registrants.

Can GTT be automated to automatically email a certificate of achievement (or some such title) to the registrant after that registrant completes a training exercise? And keep track of certificates emailed and to whom?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
Hi Gretchen, that is not currently supported in GoToTraining but it's a great Idea. I think it's inline with this one so I merged it.
Sarah Morgan Zi
Hi, has there been any progress on this request? I am looking for a feature like this as well for GoToWebinar.
Gretchen McCall
Despite many, many people asking for this feature, GTT doesn't offer it, unfortunately.
Lisa Larkin
Active Contributor
I would like to see this feature as well.
deeprootpartner
As would I...
Mandy Fitzgeral

Hi Glenn,
I would like to add to the growing demand for this feature/function.

Based on this idea being made a consideration a year ago - when can we expect it to be available?

I am running 3 webinars every fortnight so by end of Q1 (March 2015) would be ideal.

Look forward to your early response.

Regards, EMEA Partner Enablement Manager

Kaitlyn Stephen
Hi Glenn, What is a projected time frame for this type of feature to be implemented into the system?