Co-organizers shouldn't be able to delete sessions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

For some reason, Co-organizers are able to delete sessions.  I scheduled several sessions for a national audience and then published the registration links.  I included one of my colleagues as a co-organizer on the sessions.  Several weeks later, she deleted one of the sessions, not recalling that I made her a co-organizer and not understanding why she had multiple events in the same day.

A Co-organizer should not be able to delete any event.  This seems like an oversight to me.  This should be part of the hierarchy of permissions.  The co-organizer shouldn't be able to change the date/times of the session, nor should they be able to cancel.  The scheduling organizer should be the only one who can change or delete.

2 Comments
bbharat
New Contributor
Hi Rick,

This functionality is by design. By adding a co-organizer, you are delegating the responsibility of the training to one or more people. I totally hear your use case and we will continue to improve this feature in future by adding role hierarchy.

Thanks for your feedback. I am back from my vacation and will respond to your other email as well 🙂

~Bharat 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager
I've changed this to an Idea as it's actually a change of existing functionality.