Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Follow-up E-mails to anyone that registered, not just attendees

0 Kudos

Follow-up E-mails to anyone that registered, not just attendees

IN Go-to-Training, is there a setting that will send my follow-up e-mails to all REGISTERED participants, not just those who ATTENDED a training.

16 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor
Hi Kathi,
This feature was already on the docket for future GoToTraining improvements, so this Community 'Idea' will add to the importance of the future enhancement to be considered for development.  Follow-ups for GoToTraining Absentees is a highly requested feature.

Katie13
Active Contributor

Not sure if this is an idea or a question, but right now follow up emails only go to attendees. I don't see a setting to send to registrants.  

I would love, however to be able auto-send the same or a different email to registrants that did not attend.  Our trainings are always voluntary, but we also offer the recorded version which is available via a link in the follow up email. 

I could do this manually using the reporting, but scheduling myself to do this 6-8 times a week every week seems like quite a lot.

itomlinson
Active Contributor

Count my company as a "yes please" vote for this - I need folks who did not attend to receive the session recording without me having to manually send it.

LDeNoia

Is there any plan to have the Follow-up Email saved as a preference in GTT?

Right now we have to create the same custom message over and over again.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@LDeNoia  Template functionality is also being worked on, though I don't have an ETA yet.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator