GoToTraining Salesforce integration

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

I work for a rapidly expanding company where we host multiple internal training sessions a week, for hundreds of participants. Having Salesforce integration for GTM and GTW, but not for GTT confuses me (haha)...as I've seen that is confuses others.

Is there any timeline as to when GTT will also have SFDC integration? The workflows we would be able to accomplish by being able to accurately track our registration and attendance would DOUBLE our sales volume + productivity...and yes, that's not an exaggeration!

23 Comments
Doug4
New Contributor
Hi Kyle - thanks very much for the direct and honest question.  As far as the common sense scale goes - it doesn't make sense and you are right.   It has been a question of resources and priority as well as some backend differences in Training API.   We would be interested in speaking directly with you about G2T and your request.  Let us know if that if this sounds interesting.  - G2T Team
Kyle Hjelmeseth
Most definitely Doug! We're growing at such a rate that our MacGyver methods of getting this information where it needs to be just aren't cutting it any longer. Would love to chat, and the sooner the better! 
Kyle Hjelmeseth
kyle@chloeandisabel.com in case you'd like to drop a line!
_3badait
@Al_Dousar
_3badait
_3badait
Jessie1
Did anything come of this?  I have staff doing manual data entry at the moment, and that is laggy and prone to error.
Kyle Hjelmeseth
Jessie, I talked to the GTT internal team and SFDC integration isn't slated until sometime in 2016. We're having the same issue here. Maybe if we can get enough people on the bandwagon we can move that date up!
Jessie1
Have you considered hacking something with apex and the api? https://developer.citrixonline.com/content/gototraining-api-reference#!/Reports/getAttendanceDetails   I might do that in coming months.  It's not my top thing to knock off the salesforce development list though.
Rick Harris1
Active Contributor
One more vote for GTT SFDC integration