Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Make drawing tools (pens) available for ALL attendees at same time

0 Kudos

Make drawing tools (pens) available for ALL attendees at same time

My training team has been using GTT for many years and we engage attendees by using the pens. Can you please make a way to enable the drawing tools (pens) for ALL attendees at one time (like we did in Classic version). For a large size class it is very inefficient to have to give/revoke remote control for each attendee. Since we are unable to engage our learners with the drawing tools in one swoop, this changes the delivery of our training sessions. Very disappointed in this change. I hope you can make this change in the very near future.

11 Comments
RichCompliance
New Contributor

I use this feature a lot as well in GoToTraining.  It is a way for many people on the call to interact with the presentation all at once.  It used to differentiate you from other meeting products. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi, we are working on a similar solution to this, and it should be available within a couple months. 

garyjill123
Visitor

This is good news. Thank you for considering this enhancement. However, waiting two months is still a very long time. We are considering moving to a different platform. Not having this type of learner-centered engagement changes how we deliver the quality of our learning sessions. It's been a considerable change for our sessions to take out this type of engagement. Again, very disappointed this was taken away and replaced with a very laborious process to engage learners. Please let me know if you can add this OLD option back into your platform during the month of June. We really are on a fast track to find another solution. Thank you in advance.

TreyMc
Active Contributor

This is just another example of how disappointing GoTo Training has become since they so-called 'upgrade'. This has turned into a glorified meeting tool, with none of the useful training features EVERY other online training tool uses. Now the trainers in the community are waiting for 'new features' which are old features being added back in. 

Bad move GoTo!

garyjill123
Visitor

I totally agree! So, where are my pens to give to all attendees at one time? The system is LESS interactive than before. So disappointed. It's been four months with this new interface and I still don't see enhancements or even the old tools added back in. GoTo, let's get moving on giving us our old tools back and make the system better.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

garyjill123
Visitor

Has there been any more progress to add drawing tools (pens) available for ALL attendees at same time? We have been waiting for so long. GoToTraining mentioned we should see this enhancement in a couple months way back in June 2022. Progress status?

RichCompliance
New Contributor

I have changes all our presentations to take out exercises that used this feature.  It was very a unique way to include interactivity for the participants.

Please provide an update to when this will return, or let us know that it will not return. Thank you.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator