cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa Larkin
Active Contributor

Attendees can't see menu when right click on Taskbar (I teach Windows and it is now gone)

My attendees can no longer see the menu when right clicking on the task bar apps.  This recently disappeared and I need it back!!! 

I teach Computer Basics and Windows classes and now I can't demonstrate these features to my attendees.

2021-06-30_13-55-03.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Attendees can't see menu when right click on Taskbar (I teach Windows and it is now gone)

Hi Lisa,

Are you sharing the desktop as a 'clean screen' there? 

If so, can you tell us what operating system and GoTo software version is in use?

Lisa Larkin
Active Contributor

Re: Attendees can't see menu when right click on Taskbar (I teach Windows and it is now gone)

Hi There -

Yes... sharing the whole screen with no limitation.  I was told by support they removed this for security reasons, however that makes it useless to me if I can't teach the Windows application and Computer skills with the tool.

Windows 10.0.18363 Build 18363

GTT 10.16.0 Build 19598

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

OK, if this was a recent change I may have to test the functionality further.  Last I checked everything on the entire desktop could be seen, no matter what layer it resided upon.