cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IzzyP
New Contributor

Error message when uploading file '"File" is a required field'

I am trying to upload course materials - and I keep getting this  '"File" is a required field' error message after I click the upload button. I have tried with three different browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox), restarted the computer, signed out and back in again. I have tried Word documents, PDF documents. I have tried to add directly to the course materials from my computer, and also tried directly to the library from my computer. Error message happens every time. I have been trying for two weeks.

I need those course materials to be available to my students.. please help!

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Error message when uploading file '"File" is a required field'

@IzzyP  Does this happen with newly scheduled training sessions? 

It sounds like this has been ongoing for several days now, so I'd also like to ask if you've tested from an alternate network, in case this is firewall / security related. 

Brandon77
New Contributor

I need help
IzzyP
New Contributor

I've tested using both my wifi and cell networks - still happens. We're on a home network so there's no corporate firewalls or anything like that.

This particular training session has been in the schedule for a few weeks now.

I also can't just upload anything to the library (not a specific training session).

I finally got one document to upload yesterday after trying about 12 times. Then when I tried to upload a second one I got the error message again so I just gave up. But obviously stuff's going to need to be uploaded sooner or later...

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Brandon77  Please elaborate on what issues you are encountering with GoTo services in order for the Community to assist further.