cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

GoToMeeting ran into Technical Problems. Please try again.

Hello, I'm from México and I'm currently studying a master's degree online and the University is using GoToTraining.

When I first tried to join a session, I received this problem "GoToMeeting ran into Technical Problems. Please try again." so I installed it on my Cellphone and all good but, since my University some times requires me to do some presentations or share screens I do need it on my computer so I tried to install it again and nothing, same error.

Error.PNG

I'm not able to join any session on my PC, I tried reinstalling everything, deleting temp folders, registry, rebooting my PC but is always the same error.

Windows 10 Home (Partitioned, Windows 10 files inside C drive and User Data / Programs inside D drive).

16 RAM

MSI GL62M 7RD

Intel i7 7th Gen

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting ran into Technical Problems. Please try again.

@Songbirdl  It sounds like you have done some customization to your HD there.  Any reason for the partition in place?  Is this originally a Windows OS device? 

Alternatively, you might consider the GoToMeeting Web App instead: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/what-is-the-web-app-g2m090016 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: GoToMeeting ran into Technical Problems. Please try again.

Hello, thank you for helping me.

My computer came like that when I bought it, it has a C: SSD drive for windows files (Original Windows 10 Home) only and the rest of the information is on the 😧 drive like user data, software, etc.

Thanks for the web app info, I'll try using the Web App this Saturday!