cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

GoToTraining - Attendee View, how to undock tabs

Hi - we just noticed on Thursday (from an attendee letting us know) that the interface looks different (more like GoTo Meeting now) and that the Organizer size looks the same. Question: how do attendees undock the tabs so they can see a list of attendees and chat at the same time? We did a test amongst ourselves and were unable to simply drag them off to the side as you can with GoToMeeting and with the existing Organizer interface.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: GoToTraining - Attendee View, how to undock tabs

Hi @VRLDO 

Undocking within the web browser experience is not currently possible.  For a full list of differences, please see this reference support doc:  https://support.goto.com/training/new-experience-guide  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @VRLDO 

Undocking within the web browser experience is not currently possible.  For a full list of differences, please see this reference support doc:  https://support.goto.com/training/new-experience-guide  

VRLDO
Contributor

Well I don't appreciate the answer you gave me, 🙂 but I appreciate the response. I'll share this with my team. Thanks as always, @AshC !

redflagman
Active Contributor

Hi, I discovered yesterday that on the "New Experiance" on Goto Training that if you go into presenter mode you are able to undock and move the Chat and Attendee lists, but only the presenter has this ability and not the Organiser, this is imperative to our Webinars and seriously hope Goto change this, the Chat covers up all of the messages, and you have to click them individually to reveal, which is a real pain ! the is a setting in the control setup whyou can switch to "Show new messages " which may change this but I cant check this at the moment.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@redflagman   Thanks for this feedback, as it helps us refine the beta so it will be just right upon final release.

If you need the previous function, you can still revert to the classic GoTo experience through your online account settings. 

VRLDO
Contributor

Is there an update on this? We just tested this and it appears that tabs still cannot be undocked. THIS IS A HUGE PROBLEM FOR US.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO  I'm sorry, we're still working to develop this functionality.  Thanks for your patience. 

CapeWeb
Active Contributor

This is a big issue for my company as well. We have a presenter and a separate organizer who monitors attendance and the chat during the session. If they cannot undock the participant and chat tabs this is a HUGE issue for us. Please make this functionality a priority.

VRLDO
Contributor

@CapeWeb  yes, exactly. And since this has been brought to the attention of GoTo for 6 months now, and no progress is being made on it, my fear is that this won't get fixed.

EMurphyInfTrg
Contributor

And that is a solution! Disgraceful

cc @VRLDO