Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Include Attendee Join / Leave Times In Attendee Reports

0 Kudos

Include Attendee Join / Leave Times In Attendee Reports

We are specifically looking for a report that displays sign-in and sign-out times for attendees - our online training courses are worth credits towards our members' CPE and we need to confirm full attendance.  

7 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi J,
The GoToTraining Attendee Report includes data sets for 'Duration In-Session' as well as some other points you may find interesting:  https://support.goto.com/training/help/attendee-report-g2t050002

J3
Active Contributor
Thanks Ash but that's not what I'm looking for.  We frequently use the Attendee report but we are specifically looking for sign-in and sign-out times.  If a member were to sign in late or leave early they wouldn't be granted their credits.  Session times only reflect how long they were logged in, which means if they signed in early they could leave early without us noticing.  
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi J,
I'm sorry that specific data is not quantified in GoToTraining reports, however you may be able to subtract the Attendee's in session time from the total duration of your Training to extrapolate any time they missed during the live broadcast.

J3
Active Contributor
Hi Ash,

Unfortunately, that is not really what we are looking for.  Quite often the organizer will be signed in at least half and hour prior to the training start time and so will some of the attendees.

Can we request a custom report specific to our account?  We would, of course, be happy to pay a fee.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor
I am afraid we do not currently have a process for this, as the data is not readily available for us to format easily.  I will however update this topic to a title that would reflect a GoToTraining product improvement 'Idea' so that others can weigh in on it as well.

itomlinson
Active Contributor

I too would like this functionality. There's no way to know if an attendee only spent half the time in the session because they were late or because they left early. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator