cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Introducing Anytime Trainings

Hi Glenn, The email issue has been resolved, but now we have a new issue. We sell our events. So, a registrant pays for the event, and when the event is finished, they get the follow up email with the video and materials via Anytime Training. Problem is, the link in that email takes them through the registration and payment option. In other words, to see the video, they have to pay for it again. 

Any tips? 
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Amy, I'm checking with our team for a solution to this issue. I take it you are using the PayPal integration to charge for your training sessions?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Yes, Glenn. Via the PayPal integration. The follow up email works great, other than asking registrants to register and pay again. Thanks for your help. 
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Amy, it looks like this is a bug that was missed. The work around is to create a discount code that will give the attendees a $0.00 price and include it in your follow up email.  

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Thanks for the tip. Let me know if the bug is fixed - asking to register again with a coupon code is too unreliable for us. We know users will miss the info about the code in the email, and we'd get a lot of angry customers. Smiley Happy 
New Contributor

Many likes on your comments here, Ms. Schade. 
New Contributor

Many likes on your comments here, Ms. Schade. 
New Contributor

Hi - Can we take a recording and re-name it and upload a different test?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Sherri,
If you download a recording, and then re-upload, it changes the attachment to your original, customized registration page.  I'm afraid you cannot 'Publish' recordings that you manually upload.

New Contributor

So I was struggling with this "Publish" button and as you stated, the recording has to be on the GTT website to publish it I think.  That option isn't in the Recording settings once you begin a training but it is in the "Settings" area for the overall GTT account.  Click on the settings button on the left side of the screen below "generate reports" then click on the "Recording" tab at the top of the new box and use the "recommended" setting of "Save your recordings online"