cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stoft
New Contributor

My sent chat messages are not wrapping within the GoTo Training chat window

For the past couple of weeks, while in a GoTo Training class session as an organizer, I find that when I post a longish chat message (one that's too long to fit on one line within the window), the sent message does not wrap properly within the chat window. Some of it is cut off by the left border of the window. To see the full width of my sent message, I have to stretch the window quite a bit. I am using the New Experience version of the UI. This problem happens only in Pop Out mode, not in Merged mode. This problem is not being reported by any of the other organizers in the same session nor by any of the attendees. All messages posted by others wrap normally within the window's width. I'm attending the session using a Dell Latitude 5430 laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise version 10.0.19045 Build 19045. I've tried exiting the GTT session and re-entering it, as well as rebooting my computer a couple of times, but this has no effect on the problem.
1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: My sent chat messages are not wrapping within the GoTo Training chat window

@stoft thanks for calling this out. 

Our team is aware of this issue and a fix is expected to be released early next week. Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate your report and patience.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training