cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LydiaML
Active Contributor

New Update-After launching a break out room, I can't set a timer

When the break-out room has started, I can't change or add a timer. Is the only option to launch the time, THEN the break-out room?

2 REPLIES 2
LydiaML
Active Contributor

Re: New Update-After launching a break out room, I can't set a timer

We also had an issue where right when the breakout room started, one of the students lost use of their mic. They had it before, and then it stopped working. I wasted 15 minutes trying to figure out, then he called in, instead.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: New Update-After launching a break out room, I can't set a timer

Hi @LydiaML,

With breakout rooms in the new GoToTraining experience, a timer starts with the breakout session and is displayed in the rooms for attendees. If you as the organizer are in the new Presentation Mode the timer is not currently visible, but if you switch back to the 'merged windows' default view you will see the timer in the upper left corner of your screen. The team has been made aware that the time is not visible in Presenter Mode.

In regards to the student losing the Mic in the breakout room, I suspect that they needed to give their browser access to their Mic:

1. Click the Camera icon in the address bar.
  2. Select the "Always allow https://app.gotomeeting.com to access your microphone" option.
  3. Select your microphone from the drop-down menu and click Done.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!