cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

Proof of attendance via phone

We had an attendee requesting continuing ed credits and had tech issues. She initially joined via her computer web browser but then experienced issues and joined by phone. The attendance report only captured the session time when she used the web browser. Is there any way to document the time she attended via phone? And she didn't use the phone app, she simply called in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Proof of attendance via phone

@VRLDO  I'm sorry there is no direct phone reporting available to customers at this time.  We do keep audio records for 24 hours for troubleshooting purposes, but don't currently have any way to export this data automatically. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@VRLDO  I'm sorry there is no direct phone reporting available to customers at this time.  We do keep audio records for 24 hours for troubleshooting purposes, but don't currently have any way to export this data automatically. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
TSandusky
Active Contributor

We also need this ability to report on who has joined via their phone. We tell people they can attend on a phone but then they dont get credit for attending when they do so. 

VRLDO
Contributor

I would think that keeping phone logs wouldn't be a difficult thing to do. Unfortunately I'll have to let the person know that we can't provide the credits since there is no proof of attendance.