cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kieni

Sharing a Library and Tests with other Trainers

Hi, i want to know if it is possible to share a prepared training, which is filled with library and test, with other trainers. Is there any export/import function? Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Sharing a Library and Tests with other Trainers

Hi,

Beyond the ability to make other members of your account Co-Organizers in order to allow them the ability to launch the broadcast itself, you can also share Materials, Polls, Tests and Evaluations that you've uploaded previously.

Reference guide: https://support.goto.com/training/help/library-g2t020009 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
academy49
New Contributor

Hi, I have the same need : create a training, and then share it between trainers. Is it possible ? How ?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Beyond the ability to make other members of your account Co-Organizers in order to allow them the ability to launch the broadcast itself, you can also share Materials, Polls, Tests and Evaluations that you've uploaded previously.

Reference guide: https://support.goto.com/training/help/library-g2t020009 

academy49
New Contributor

Thank you for your quick answer.

We have 3 trainers who have each one GoToTraining licence. I want to create a training (containing documents, tests and polls) and each trainer use these training. I create a training but I didn't find where I can add co-organizers in a training ?

May I have something to ask to my account administrator ?

Thanks for your help

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@academy49  Co-Organizer capability should be available on all GoToTraining plan types.

Please keep in mind that Co-Organizers are able to host the training, but won't be able to edit the schedule or see post-broadcast reporting. 

Reference: https://support.goto.com/training/help/add-co-organizers-pre-session-g2t090038 

MRother
Active Contributor

Hi,

What we do is, we create a training, mark it in the name as template or sample, with a schedule far in the future, so that it does not disappear. Then we fill it once with all the documents, tests, surveys, etc. If a trainer needs to create a training like this, he will enter the sample/template training and now he can create a similar training (in the menu above) and everything is copied.

Damienkh

Hi MRother, I am very interested by your method.

Could you elaborate ?

Do you use the same account or different accounts ?

Because I don't know how a user can see a training created on a different account.

Thank you...

MRother
Active Contributor

We use different accounts and every account has to be registered in the trainings as a co-organizer to see the trainings.