cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VRLDO
Contributor

Supported Browsers for GoToTraining

Good Morning - so last year, I had to provide justification for Google Chrome installation on my computer and it had to do with the use of breakout rooms in GoToTraining. Just wanted to check to see if (1) that's still a thing and (2) if it is, is it limited to breakout room usage for that particular browser? Our official browser at work is Edge and I have to provide justification to request any other web browser to be installed.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Supported Browsers for GoToTraining

Hi @VRLDO 

Edge is fully compatible with Breakout Rooms, so you don't need to install Chrome for this functionality:  https://support.goto.com/training/help/what-are-the-system-requirements-for-activities-and-breakouts 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @VRLDO 

Edge is fully compatible with Breakout Rooms, so you don't need to install Chrome for this functionality:  https://support.goto.com/training/help/what-are-the-system-requirements-for-activities-and-breakouts 

VRLDO
Contributor

Although I accepted this as the solution, one quick question...if Edge works, why is Chrome the RECOMMENDED browser?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Well Edge is technically based upon Chrome technology, but Chrome was what we originally developed for.