cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
galmind
Active Contributor

Unidentified Callers

I read the postings about the unidentified callers and how to enable this feature from the Admin Center.  But, it seems it was addressing unidentified callers using GoToMeeting.  Is the same true for GoToTraining?  I have enabled Identify Phone Callers.  Are those callers also not showing on the Attendee Reports?  

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Unidentified Callers

Hi @galmind,

Since this is a GoToTraining question I will move this post to the GoToTraining Community. When an attendee dials into a GoToTraining session and does not enter their audio PIN they are listed as Caller 01 in your attendee list. If you happen to know who they are you can edit their name or you can excuse them from the training. 

They are not included in the Attendee Report. To be included they need to join using our desktop software, through their web browser or using our mobile app.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
galmind
Active Contributor

Can you tell me about under what circumstances an attendee might not be showing on the Attendee Report?  I see that a caller who doesn't enter their Pin # would be one instance.  Wondering what other instances would cause  a person to not show in the report.  

GlennD
GoTo Manager

That is the only reason I can find. I have run a couple of tests just to make sure that mobile app attendees were still being captured in the registration and attendee reporting, and they are.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training