cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Videos in Activities

I am trying to share videos while in a breakout session or activities.  I have the videos loaded to Materials along with some PDFs.  The only thing that comes through are the PDFs.  I have tried loading them to YouTube and only pasting the link in Materials to no avail.  I had a technician remotely log in and he couldn't fix this either.  Any ideas?  I am using Chrome as well

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Re: Videos in Activities

You could try working with your IT department to ensure that there isn't anything blocking YouTube or Vimeo. The other thing we found when we were trying to access different things is that there are settings on the back end of GoToTraining that needed to be turned on in order for us to use some features. It took working with a variety of people at LMI to get all of that ironed out for us when we first started using it. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@CGL15  Do you know if the videos are private?  This can sometimes cause trouble when attempting to stream them in session.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thank you for the response.  I connect directly to GoToTraining....there is no company/corporate firewall.  My instructors connect the same way.  I had a technician log into my machine and they couldn't figure it out either. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

We loaded them to YouTube also and the still don't display under materials during a breakout session.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Are the YouTube videos public in nature?  If so, can you recreate the same problem from a different PC / network?

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thank you for the reply.  We have loaded videos from YouTube and any other source we can think of.  They load properly to the Materials section of the training, but when we launch Activities, the only thing available are the PDFs.  I am not on a corporate network, nor are my instructors.  We are using updated Google Chrome as well. 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@CGL15  It looks like your case with Support is unresolved, so please click on my Community name in order to send a private message with your direct contact info for a follow up.