Mac users running macOS Catalina (10.15) can now host and join trainings!
- Support for macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Platform and engine upgrades
- Bug fixes and minor changes
This build was deployed to customers starting Oct. 25 and ends Nov. 1, 2019.
Support for macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Users running macOS Catalina (10.15) can now download and install the GoToTraining desktop app to start and join trainings! Users running the new OS will be prompted to allow screen recording when they share a screen in GoToTraining. If users choose Deny and wish to give permission at a later time, they can go into their computer's Security & Privacy preference pane to enable access and restart the GoToTraining app for the permission to take effect.
- System requirements now include:
- Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) to macOS Catalina (10.15)
Platform and Engine Upgrades
- The desktop platform has been upgraded to v2019.10.0 and the audio engine has been upgraded to v19.18. These upgrades provide overall improvements and bug fixes including:
- Improvements to noise suppression
Bug Fixes & Minor Changes:
- Fix for Chat window not auto-scrolling to the most recent message
- Fix for intermittently missing Mac pre-session window on Mac
- The "New GoToMeeting" checkbox has been removed from the Preferences
- Fix for missing Webcam drop-down menu and intermittently broken "Everyone" filter