GoToTraining Desktop App (v8.20.0, b8199) Release Notes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GoToTraining Desktop App (v8.20.0, b8199) Release Notes

ginnyc
GoTo Contributor

Easily access your recordings from the Preferences screen with just one click! Read on to learn more about the bug fixes and general improvements we've made.

Highlights:

• Access GoToTraining online recordings from Preferences screen
  • Bug fixes & minor changes

Rollout plan:

• This build was deployed to customers beginning January 22, 2017.

What's New?

Access GoToTraining Online Recordings from Preferences Screen

• Organizers can now access their training online recordings from the Preferences screen. Selecting Trainings will launch the My Recordings page. Previously, this View Cloud Recordings link launched the Meeting History page for GoToMeeting only. (COLLABEP-20788)endpoint8200_cbr2.png

Additional fixes & minor changes:

• Fix for attendees sometimes seeing black boxes when a Presenter shared from a Windows computer (PLASST-56)
  • Fix for "Dial In" pink tooltip to only appear when Phone call mode is the default audio mode or when users switch to Phone call mode from Computer mic & speakers (VoIP) or Call Me (COLLABEP-15997)
  • Fix for a clipped Viewer when users manually resized it too small (COLLABEP-20413)
  • Fix for some links the Windows Chat window not opening correctly in the browser (COLLABEP-20848)
  • Fix for the order of displayed countries changing when organizers edit the built-in audio countries in the Windows Scheduler (COLLABEP-20993)
  • Fix for a "Caller 01 has left" notification appearing in the Windows Control Panel when a Call Me user hangs up (COLLABEP-16135)
  • Fix for webcam feed tooltip flicking on and off when users hovered over it (COLLABEP-20881)
  • Fix for users in the Xen environment hitting an "unexpected error" when scheduling meetings (COLLABEP-20989)
  • Copyright has been updated to the year 2018 (COLLABEP-20999; -21000)
Version history
Last update:
‎01-30-2018 03:18 PM
Updated by: