Add Norwegian language option

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 Kudos

Would it be possible to broaden the language selection to cover more languages in the webinar setup 'Webinar Language', so that email invitations, reminders etc. are sent in our local language?

8 Comments
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor
Hi Kirsty,
Each GoToWebinar schedule should have a few different languages to choose from: 

Although not all languages are offered currently, once the selected one has been chosen, the Confirmation / Reminder / Follow-up emails will also be sent in this version.

Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor
Our language, Norwegian isn't an option. Where can we put a request in to have our local language added. For example for an improvement in a next release.
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor
This is the spot, Kirsty!  Community 'Ideas' are reviewed by the product team, and voted/ followed by other users of GoTo services.

Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor

Hi, it's been a while since my request and wondered if there is any update? Are there any plans to implement Norwegian as a language option?

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Kirsty Fossenge,

I'm sorry, there is no news on about this currently. 

Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor

I notice there are many requests in this forum regarding adding new languages, but I haven't found any that have had theirs added. Do you not add languages? 

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Kirsty Fossenge,

We have and do add languages however, fully and correctly translating every aspect of our software and website components to fully support a new language takes time and effort.

Kirsty Fossenge
Active Contributor

Hi Glenn, thank you for your reply.
I fully aprechiate it will take time, but for many of us it would be good to know what is in the planning.