cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Add a multi-session registration report

Add a multi-session registration report

Please allow for multi-select so that we can pull multiple webinars at once for Registration and Attendee reports! I schedule dozens of webinars a month, and my account managers are asking for a comprehensive list of our clients who have attended my webinars over the past year. Exporting each webinar to excel and combining is so time consuming and I don't have the time to do it!  I love your product other than this huge limitation. 

(moderator's note: A multi-session attendee report has been added)

18 Comments
Angel DeRue
I agree wholeheartedly! I would also like the ability to run statistics on things like average attendance per month (or per topic), attendance vs. registration, etc. I love everything about the GoTo products except for the reporting options.
Ashley Price
Active Contributor
That would be extremely ideal. We are looking to purchase a Learning Management System because GotoWebinar cannot offer us the reporting that we desperately need! Soon, we will finally be able to get this data...but only after spending thousands of dollars...
Vicki Auditore
Active Contributor
Ditto - what they said! Great idea. 
Lynn Thomas
New Contributor
Ditto - 2!!
Angel DeRue
I've been asking for this feature for over a year...thanks for keeping the "bug" in their ear alive and well!!! 🙂
Kevin Richardso
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled report on multiple webinars.

I need to download reports for 20+ webinars over several months. How can I generate 1 report for all webinars/attendees without having to do it individually for each webinar?
Fernando Rizzat
Any news on this? Should not be so complicated!
backagent14

I would like to be able to pull a report on everyone that attended my webinars for multiple days (weekly or monthly) at 1 time. This would save me so much time. Having to pull each day, copy and paste on to a single spread sheet is very time consuming. 

Thanking you in advnace doe the option. 

Nikki 

BackAgent

Carol11
Visitor

My company's GoToWebinar administrator has access to pull reports that are more comprehensive.  This could be worth looking into if your access is tied to a company account.  

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

@Carol11 wrote:

My company's GoToWebinar administrator has access to pull reports that are more comprehensive.  This could be worth looking into if your access is tied to a company account.  

Please explain what you mean by "more comprehensive."  I am the GoTo administrator for my company account, and I see nothing different from what others in this thread have been discussing.