cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Add a multi-session registration report

Add a multi-session registration report

Please allow for multi-select so that we can pull multiple webinars at once for Registration and Attendee reports! I schedule dozens of webinars a month, and my account managers are asking for a comprehensive list of our clients who have attended my webinars over the past year. Exporting each webinar to excel and combining is so time consuming and I don't have the time to do it!  I love your product other than this huge limitation. 

(moderator's note: A multi-session attendee report has been added)

18 Comments
JayYYZ

I would like to create a registration report summary of multiple webinars that are scheduled for the next few months.  Is there a way to generate a report for all webinars (a summary or a detailed report) without having to do it individually for each webinar?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JayYYZ   Although the multi-session attendee reports won't contain every bit of detail from the registration, you can create a single report that includes multiple events:  https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/multi-session-attendee-report-g2w050010 

JayYYZ

@AshC Thanks for the note on the Multi-Session Attendee report option. However, I am trying to get a multi-session registration report that will give information for upcoming webinars.

Hopkem

I would like to download all of the survey responses for multiple sessions rather than downloading one session at a time.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

mali2

To see each registration question  and answer you need to individually download each. This does not make sense.

If it would show it multi session report this would be very beneficial 

Izzy2

In the GoToWebinar you have Analytics that allow you to Build Reports.   The Registration report that you currently have is lacking functionality.  This should have been built as a Single as well as a Multi selection report.  We are not able to do Multi-Registration report.   We created 18 different sessions and now as Registrant sign up we have to pull each session 1 by 1.  This takes about 90 minutes to get the data out and then covert each one into a legible report for the client to review.   Alot of wasted time for the end user here.  

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator