cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Add a multi-session registration report

Add a multi-session registration report

Please allow for multi-select so that we can pull multiple webinars at once for Registration and Attendee reports! I schedule dozens of webinars a month, and my account managers are asking for a comprehensive list of our clients who have attended my webinars over the past year. Exporting each webinar to excel and combining is so time consuming and I don't have the time to do it!  I love your product other than this huge limitation. 

(moderator's note: A multi-session attendee report has been added)

24 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @gsanchez09, which phone numbers are you wanting to include in the report exactly? Can you provide some more details about how/why you need to report on them?

Thanks,

Glenn

gsanchez09

I need the numbers to follow up with people who have registered for webinars throughout the year. People that attended we like to follow up with if they haven't met with us post webinar.  And the people who didn't attend, we like to call/text/email and invite them back to a future webinar.  It would be much easier to be able to run one report with the phone numbers included than to run 100 individual reports. I hope that makes sense. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

@gsanchez09  Thank you. I have merged your request into this one for a Multi Session Registration Report as that is where you can ask registrants for their phone numbers.  

Be sure to add you Kudo (vote) for this Idea.

gsanchez09

Just so I am making sure I have communicated this correctly. When my attendees register, I already capture their phone number. I can run individual webinar reports that pull the first name, last name, email address & phone number. The multi session report has everything but the phone number in that report. I was asking if the phone number can be added to the multi session report so I don't have to go back and run individual reports for all my webinars throughout the year to get the phone number along with the name and email address. Thanks for your help with this!