Allow account administrators' to access an organizer's scheduled webinars and reassign or host them.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow account administrators' to access an organizer's scheduled webinars and reassign or host them.

0 Kudos

Can you PLEASE provide account admins with organizer level access to ALL webinars and meetings? On several ocassions now, we have left registrants stranded because the organizer become unavailable unexpectedly and there was nothing we could do to help because no one else was set-up as an organizer. I think it's important that administrators have access to all webinars (automatically added as organizers).

2 Comments
Angel DeRue
New Contributor
Hi Doug,

I'm the primary webinar organizer for my company, so I'm pretty much on the other end of your question, but I think I can offer you an easy solution. In the event that I'm suddenly unavailable on webinar days, there are a couple of managers who have access to my GTW account and can either run the webinar themselves or assign someone else to do it in my absence. In our case, the account admins are from the office support (IT) group, so they would never be in the line of succession as far as running one of my webinars! I say this because I doubt the folks at Citrix/LMI would make it a standard feature to provide admins with organizer credentials, especially since I set up the credentials for my account myself. I simply shared them with one or two managers whom I knew would make use of the information only if it was absolutely necessary to do so.

Hope this helps!

Angel.
Doug9
Thanks, Angel. Unfortunately, that approach won't work in my organization as we have more than 70 users who handle their own accounts and I don't have access to their login information. Additionally, given the number of webinars our employees conduct, I don't necessarily want to be an official organizer of their webinars since they would fill my calendar. It would be so much simpler if I could access any and all meetings and webinars in the event of an emergency (and they do happen).