cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Chat Ability for All Attendees

Chat Ability for All Attendees

Can you have attendees in GoToWebinar talk or text "chat" to each other during a live 500 attendee event??

If you can't - PLEASE - change it so they can. It is terrible that there is no way to have the attendees interact with each other -

We have a weekly webinar on the same day, and same time EVERY week. Our clients like to be able to come to the event and interact with each other - and with the GoToMeeting there is no way to do that.

Only the organizer can see the "Questions" from attendees.

Let us know if there are plans to FIX this, thanks!

168 Comments
schiras1
Visitor

2014-2022, 8 Years and no solution !!!!

Berzsenyi
New Contributor

This should be prioritized and be available as soon as possible since a lot of customers need it.

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

But if this is ever put as an option, it must be an option because our group would never use this since we have 500 to 2,000 attendees per webinar and we don't want folks to view who all is on the webinar nor do we want them communicating with others during the education. So, we'd need to be able to disable or turn it off.

Thanks 

Berzsenyi
New Contributor

Yes, the option must be fully manageable otherwise there is no benefit from it.

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

It would be rare for us to use this feature.  I can think of many  other wanted features I would prioritize over this one.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Clairant

I agree! even an event with 10 or 20 people the chat is not available to the attendees.  The only way the chat is available to attendees is if you directly send them a message.  Why would GoTo limit this?  

I have used many other webinar platforms and I have always engaged a lot with my attendees, asking them where are you from or various questions to keep them engaged. GoTo doesn't allow this.

Please change this asap!!