Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Delete past webinars from the history

Delete past webinars from the history

Hi Team,

Can you help me to remove the test records entry into the GOTOWebinar. I want to delete them into the GTW but not found any correct method?

80 Comments
TrinaWB
New Contributor

Please please please can you make this upgrade a priority? 

It is very annoying to have the practice sessions or cancelled sessions clogging up the feed when I'm looking for past information. 

Thanks, K

Rachel1290
New Contributor

Hello,

I would like to delete some of my past sessions, but I can not.

Please give me an answer 🙂

Thank you.

Rachel

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize, Rachel --  It is not currently possible to select specific past webinars fro deletion, though we may add this functionality in the future. 

Rachel1290
New Contributor

oh okay. Thanks 

And I have another question.

My account has been expired, but I want to download my latest Webinar session video.

How can I download it?

Please give me an answer.

Best regards,

Rachel

sheriascencio

Raising this issue again...it seems to come up year over year. We also create practice webinars and they clog up our webinar history. Other webinar platforms have the option to create a real webinar or a practice webinar, and the two are separate in the webinar history list. Only the real webinars integrate with Salesforce. Something gotowebinar could definitely improve upon!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Rachel1290  You need to reactivate an expired account in order to download any past webinar data. 

@sheriascencio   Sorry for the delays, I am expecting a solution by this year's end.

AppsTek

Is there a way I can reach support by email to request for deletion of past webinars. I cannot call support speak due to a personal limitation.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AppsTek  Deleting Past Webinar instances is not yet an option, and cannot be escalated through Customer Support at this time.  As soon as we have an ETA on this development we'll update the Community Thread.

ASPSMemberOrg
Active Contributor

Hi again, here we are in November 2020 and this is still not an option. Any idea when this will be implemented?

Matthias_Rebel

A possibility should be created to delete webinars from the list that are no longer needed. This becomes longer and longer with each webinar and therefore no longer manageable. Please provide a function to delete webinars.