End a webinar for attendees, but organizers and panelists remain logged in.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

we often have webinars with speakers in a remote location and it would be useful to be able to have a chat with them after the webinar has finished to discuss any issues and thank them for participating, but when we select "end webinar" it ends for everyone, so the presenter is cutoff too. Is there any way to end the webinar for the attendees but for the organisers and presenters to remain logged in?

32 Comments
heskaevents

Hello, after webinars, we schedule a separate meeting for the organizers and panelists to meet to discuss how we thought the webinar went. It would be great to have a Practice mode (or follow-up mode) to meet afterwards and not jump on another call. Thanks!

mcmahonbrian10

include a Stop broadcast feature so we can have post-event calls with the presenters after the webinar ends

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @mcmahonbrian10 ,

Did you want to exclude the Attendees during this part of the session?  

KEvents
Active Contributor

@mcmahonbrian10  cc @AshC 

Great idea!  Wish I'd submitted it.  I always always always have a post event call with my panelists and presenters but I revert to MS Teams to do so.  It would be a fantastic addition to have the option to stop the broadcast, let the attendees leave but continue to discuss the event with those on the 'staff' list.

Berzsenyi
New Contributor

This would be a great feature! Maybe once breakout rooms are available this could be one of the options: Break out room for Organizers and panelists only.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

jasongumpert
Regular Visitor

Disappointing that this has been an open request since 2016 with so many supportive comments and no action. WebEx and others have had this for years and it remains a shortcoming of this platform.

njgsbc

After the webinar speaker is done, I would like to be able to have all attendees leave and still have the staff together to do a debrief of the event.  Is there a quick way to disconnect all attendees and still keep staff connected?  I know I can disconnect attendees one-by-one, but that is just not workable with 150 attendees.  Thanks for any thoughts.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@njgsbc I moved your post here because this is an idea we know our customers are looking for. As GoTo Webinar improvements are made available we will be sure to update this thread. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.