Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Feature Request - Block Simultaneous Live Webinars from Being Scheduled

0 Kudos

Feature Request - Block Simultaneous Live Webinars from Being Scheduled

It would be helpful if GTW had a feature that either didn't allow for 2 live webinars to be scheduled for the same time, or created a pop-up window to notify you of the scheduling conflict.  I understand that multiple pre-recorded sessions are allowed, as well as one live, plus one or more prerecorded, but it would be nice to for the 2 live webinar conflicts to be highlighted in some way.  Thanks!

3 Comments
Thomas71
Visitor

I would like to request a feature that allows us to prevent the scheduling of multiple live webinars to occur simultaneously. This feature would help us better manage our webinar calendar and avoid conflicts that may arise when multiple webinars are scheduled to run concurrently.

It appears you have a feature request related to scheduling live webinars. Blocking simultaneous live webinars from being scheduled can be a useful feature, especially for organizations that want to manage their webinar calendar to avoid conflicts.

fronflower

You raise a good point. Having two live webinars scheduled at the same time can create issues for presenters and attendees alike. A feature that flags conflicting live webinar times would be very helpful. The system could display a notification when trying to schedule a new live webinar that overlaps with an existing one. This would allow the user to adjust the time before finalizing the new session. For maximum flexibility, perhaps the system could still allow overlapping live webinars, but require confirmation of the conflict first.

Overall, this seems like a useful enhancement that would improve the webinar scheduling experience for GTW users. Let me know if you need any clarification or have additional thoughts on improving the platform's capabilities.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Thanks @SarahP and @Thomas71 , I've moved this to the idea section and will be sharing with the team.