cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Please add the ability to schedule webinars farther than 1 year out

Please add the ability to schedule webinars farther than 1 year out

I have multiple webinars that recur every 6-12 months and it is a pain to have to keep re-entering them because I cannot schedule them to recur that far into the future. Can you please, please remove the limitation of scheduling into the future. Why even limit it at all?

Thank you!

7 Comments
Berzsenyi
New Contributor

We have had several customers ask if there is a possibility to plan ahead of 1 year. While there are workarounds that enable to plan in the calendar ahead of 1 year the webinar only gets scheduled and the links generated when there is less then 1 year left. This is a problem for several customers who either need to publish or even print the link or QR code in advance.

FVA-Seminare

Wir bieten seit letztem Jahr Online-Live-Seminar über GoToWebinar an. Für die Planung 2022 würden wir daher gerne auch bereits alle Termine in GoToWebinar anlegen. Dies ist allerdings nur bis maximal ein Jahr im Voraus möglich!

Regina3

Hello,

I faced the same problem. My customers wants me to schedule the webinars for 2022 and the last ones I am not able to set-up. I have to wait. 

Why is that limited? 

Berzsenyi
New Contributor

Is there any information on the feature request? Would be great if there was a timeline since this feature is needed and the change would be probably easy to implement.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Kanako
I understand that the duration for on-demand session is currently limited within one year. We continue to use the same link of on-demand session for more than one year. It would be greatly helpful for us to have this new feature.
KateG
GoTo Moderator

@Kanako thanks for sharing your suggestion in the GoTo Community. I moved your suggestion to a similar idea. We are aware of the need to extend on-demand webinars beyond a year duration. I will pass this information on to the team and update the community when further information is available.