cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

RTMP streaming capability

RTMP streaming capability

Just wanted to know in general if it is possible to RTMP stream to a  Go To Webinar. Using the RTMP stream as the video source instead of a virtual camera or NDI output.  I have read some articles about streming to other services like facebook live and youtube. Wondering if it's possible to do this for Go To Meeting in general?

6 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@scottspeights  I'm sorry we don't have support for this yet.  I'll move the thread into the GoTo 'Ideas' section for user review. 

smitschke
Active Contributor

I would love to see this added.  We have been using Restream studio for generating nice webinars.  It has better production capabilities.  But, restream does not have the scheduling and other features that GoToWebinar could provide.  I would even be happy if it's all/none.  i.e. the inbound RTMP is the only outbound stream from GoToWebinar.   It would be a great match!

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

MarketingTeam
Active Contributor

Hi,

I wanted to find out whether or not it is possible to use RTMP to stream into GoToWebinar rather than out of it. A client is wanting to stream their live talk to our GoToWebinar account in order for us to push the talk out to our audience.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@MarketingTeam this is not currently possible, we have a similar suggestion so I'm merging your comment there for better visibility. Feel free to vote on this!

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.