Removing the "select a date" section from simulated live daily broadcast webinars

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing the "select a date" section from simulated live daily broadcast webinars

0 Kudos

Just scheduled a daily simulated live webinar because I want to drive traffic to watch it as an evergreen webinar, but the registration page clearly shows that it's happening daily for a month. This defeats the entire purpose of it appearing to be simulated live/evergreen.

Is there a way to remove this from the registration page?

4 Comments
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Jessica,

Rather than use the Simulated Live webinar feature for this, you will want to share your recording of the webinar https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/share-a-recording-with-others 

Simulated Live is meant to appear as a live webinar to your attendees, which is why it has a date/occurrence element. 

Jessica Lalau
I don't want to just share the recording, since that creates an on-demand type situation.

I want it to start at a specific time but for it to look like this is the only version of the webinar that exists.
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Unfortunately, that is not currently possible. To have each day appear to be a one time event, you would need to schedule multiple Simulated Live webinars, one for each day. For that reason I am setting this as an Idea as a future update.

Jessica Lalau
That would be a great and much-needed update. Thank you.