See which attendees download handouts and materials?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Is there a way to determine which attendees downloaded which handouts during the webinar?

32 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @Robyn636 ,

Sorry, there are no current plans to report on the number of GoToTraining Materials downloads. 

KBuff

Any update on this yet? I'd love to know if we can view analytics on handouts! Thanks!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@KBuff  I'm sorry we don't have an ETA yet for GoToWebinar Analytics improvements.  Rest assured ther are still on our priority list for the near future.

daviddavistx
I'd like to chime in that we really need this feature - the ability to see who downloaded what handout. Please move it to the top of the feature request queue! Thank you
Dmfrizzi

I'm a new customer and it's discouraging to see that customers have been asking for this feature for more than four years and it has not been implemented. This is valuable feedback and it's unfortunate that we have no insight to how this feature of your tool is being used. Do you have a product road map to indicate when we might expect this feature to materialize?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Dmfrizzi I'm afraid we don't have a public roadmap available currently, but I can say that we're working to bring unity to the GoTo services, in ways that will offer cross-product functionality later this year. 

DWhetstone

When we attach a handout(s) to our webinar, is there a way to see the total number of downloads?  Are we able to see which individual attendees downloaded the handout(s)?  If not, is this something that could be added to the Engagement Report?

Thank you for your help and consideration!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@DWhetstone  We don't currently track the number of downloads, though you could link to an external document source that does take note of each visit.

ashleyl
Regular Visitor

So you offer the option to add a document but can't track who downloads it, that's a huge miss. 

Laura13

Thank you for this post.  We have been searching through the reports trying to find if there was a way to do this.  It looks like the GTW team hasn't established this yet, but I am really hoping that they will soon