cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Shared content library to re-use Polls, Surveys, Videos and Branding

Shared content library to re-use Polls, Surveys, Videos and Branding

I wish ALL stuff with go to webinar was a "library" feature - logos for branding, survey questions, poll questions, handouts... etc. It is annoying to have to reinvent the wheel each time - or try to remember to "clone" the appropriate webinar so all the stuff copies over. It would be nice to be able to pick from a menu of stuff in your account. 

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Handouts for all Sessions in a Webinar.

16 Comments
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@myers  I'm sorry GoToWebinar does not yet have the ability for shared library or catalogue of Polls, Surveys, or Registration questions.  This is a feature request that I'll move over to the 'Ideas' section of the GoToWebinar Community.

Carisaf

I have a lot of webinars that I want to attach the same survey to for all of them.  is there a way to save the survey or do I have to recreate the same survey over and over again?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Carisaf  I'm sorry, this capability is not yet available for scheduling webinars. 

ARothman
Active Contributor

Looking forward to this feature getting implemented. We do 30 or so webinars per year, and having to hand-enter the colors, logos, and surveys over and over is definitely a hassle.

Webinar Studio
Contributor

@ARothman While the library would be a welcome enhancement (especially for polls), if you are reusing the same colors, logos and surveys, I suggest creating a 'template' webinar that you create all others from.  We run hundreds of sessions a year and have a template webinar for each kind (roughly 3).  When I new session is needed, we copy it from the template and everything is ready to go - just update the title and description.

The template sessions are always set for a date months outs and we keep pushing the date out so the template is always there at the end of the scheduled webinars.  Works well for us but a library would bring more ease and options - so add my vote to the list!

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator