cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

background in GTW

background in GTW

Client gave the idea of ​​having a "background" in GTW, just like GTM. Then the participant could change the background screen as he wanted.

7 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: New

This is already an option for GoToWebinar organizers using ChromaCam just like GoToMeeting: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-change-my-webcam-background 

I am leaving this as an Idea still as it is not available to panelists and attendees that do not have their own paid account.

UB Alumni Caree
Active Contributor

Our presenters are often caught off guard that they can't blur their background or use a virtual background.  "I do it on Zoom all the time, disappointing I can't do it here." We would love this option to be more readily and easily available. 

heatherriffic

Agree with UB Alumni Caree.

We have speakers from other organizations join us for webinars and it'd be nice to not have to ask them to download a separate third party service. Some companies don't allow their employees to just download all types of stuff. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Accepted

Virtual backgrounds will be coming soon to GTW 

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Accepted

This will be available in the GoTo app

CCMDigital
Active Contributor

Hi team,

Just bumping this thread to see if we have any updates at all, or a timeline for this release? Every panellist we ever have in our webinars ask for this and are so surprised when we have to advise it is not available natively 😅 Would like to keep using GTW for our webinars, a timeline on release would be great.

Thanks!

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@CCMDigital virtual backgrounds are available in the new app, currently available in Beta. Find out more in Glenn's post here