cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Multiple post webinar email notification

Multiple post webinar email notification

Until few months ago it was possible to send multiple post webinar follow up emails; this feature is not available anymore. Please bring this feature back so after the webinar i can send additional email that can, e.g., remind attendees to complete the survey. It also allows sending the attendee certificate again as attendees sometimes complain they did not receive the certificate although they did attend the webinar

5 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator

knowllence

At the moment, it's only possible to send one follow-up email, either for attendees or for absentees.

knowllence_2-1672845309620.png

However, it's possible to send up to three reminder emails:

knowllence_1-1672845261812.png

I'd like to know if the feature to send an additional follow-up email is available or planned.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: New

@knowllence welcome to the community. At the moment, the ability to send more than one follow-up email isn't available. I found this similar request and moved your post to our idea board where customers can vote on features and improvements they would like to see in the future.  

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: New

Status update: This feature is not currently planned to be included in our roadmap for this year. We will continue to keep the Idea open for comments and kudos. Your suggestions and support are highly appreciated, and we encourage you to continue sharing your thoughts and ideas with us.

KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator