cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa DeBruycker
New Contributor

Admin Console Access

I am the only administrator in my GoToWebinar account, and have updated my DNS servers to include logmein. I received a confirmation from Logmein, however, I am unable to access the Admin Console. How can this be fixed?

6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Admin Console Access

Hi Lisa,

Can you please provide some more details about what is happening when you try? Your DNS settings should not be an issue unless you can not access our website at all?

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Lisa DeBruycker
New Contributor

I cannot acces my Admin console. When I login, and attempt to access the Admin console, it says I do not have permissions. But I am the sole user and administrator on my GoToWebinar account.

Lisa DeBruycker
New Contributor

I get this error message, "You do not have access to the Administration Center. You will be redirected to your account page momentarily."

Lisa DeBruycker
New Contributor

Can you help with this issue? I've been on hold on the phone for 2 hours . . . and I'm not getting a response via this forum.

Lisa DeBruycker
New Contributor

Cannot get through on the phone line

I cannot get through on the phone line to downgrade our subscription from GoToWebinar Pro to Starter. What is the fix for this? I've been on hold for 2 hours.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Cannot get through on the phone line

Hi @Lisa DeBruycker 

I apologize for any frustration, we are experiencing a higher than usual call volume due to the current situation. I have forwarded your request to our support team and a representative will be in contact.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training