cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieB47
New Contributor

Attendee Report for On Demand Webinar - missing mandatory custom questions

Hello. I have 3 mandatory custom questions listed for registration in our on demand webinar. I have noticed the last couple months that out of 200 registrants, 10-20 have been able to watch the on demand webinar without filling out the mandatory questions. Or if they did, the answers were not recorded. Please help with this issue?!?!

10 REPLIES 10
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Attendee Report for On Demand Webinar - missing mandatory custom questions

@JulieB47  I'm not sure how that could happen, through you should never lose registration data.  Have you been able to test the registration yourself from a desktop and mobile device to troubleshoot?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JulieB47
New Contributor

I am not receiving some of the custom registration info. Usually it's only a few. 

JulieB47
New Contributor

We have a live webinar and then I add the recording to an on demand recording link created after the live webinar. I upload the recording to my computer and then download it to video library. Then, I deactivate the live link. The reason I do this is because the custom questions are not on the recording report.  

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JulieB47  You are correct that regular recordings don't offer custom registration, though On Demand does.  I'm wondering if some of the attendees are either getting the recording link somehow or are viewing the broadcast on a mobile device perhaps.  Would you be able to reach out to the affected registrants to gather some more info?

JulieB47
New Contributor

There is a chance some are watching the recording link in the short time it takes me to upload the recording to my computer and create the on demand link. Is there a way around this? You mention viewing broadcast on mobile device. Does that make a difference?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JulieB47  As long as the webinar recording link from your library isn't being shared directly, and the cloud recording is automatically attached to the scheduled webinar in settings, then anyone clicking the original registration link should bring people to the full registration page before watching the video.  I'm just curious to know what devices the 'missing' attendees are using...

JulieB47
New Contributor

I am not sure what devices they are on. The live recording is uploaded to cloud but then I download to my computer. Then I create the on demand link and add the recording from my computer.  Also, I do not share the recording link from my video library. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Please let us know if you're able to gather some more info from the participants who didn't fill in the required registration questions, and we may be able to investigate further.

JulieB47
New Contributor

Hello. Is it possible to email you directly with the attend report so you can see the missing information?