cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I embed/host a live webinar on my website?

Hi Stormie,

No, it is still not possible to embed a live webinar in a web page. We have added improved sharing of webinar recordings and simulated live webinars since this question was originally asked.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can I embbed a GoToWebinar frame (webcast) to run directly on a Facebook page?

It likes a livestream Youtube video posted on Facebook, users can view direcly the livestream on Facebook page.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I embbed a GoToWebinar frame (webcast) to run directly on a Facebook page?

Hi Tin,
We don't currently offer a feature like what you're describing, but it could be a nice enhancement down the line.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is it available with GoToWebcast?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Abby,
Sorry, if you're referencing the previous conversation, all GoToWebinar broadcasts must stream through our websites for security reasons.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can I embbed a GoToWebinar frame (webcast) to run directly on a Facebook page?

Indeed it would be a nice feature
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Glen,

Thanks for your reply.
As I understood form the conversation here, it is still not possible to embed a GoToWebinar in our web-pages/sites, isn't it?

What about putting series of links of the previous webinars in our web-site and when user clicks on one of them it will show the webinar video in a pop-up window as the same as we are replaying at https://global.gotowebinar.com/recordings.tmpl

1. Our GTW account will be used to establish authorization and session management for the webinar replay?

2. Do you have PLAY feature in GTW API, so that we can replay our GTW recordings? I have not find it at https://goto-developer.logmeininc.com/content/gotowebinar-api-reference

Thanks!

Best regards,
AFA
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is go to Webinar able to connect with FACEBOOK LIVE?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Is go to Webinar able to connect with FACEBOOK LIVE?

Hi Gustavo,

Sorry no, currently GoToWebinar does not support live streaming on Facebook Live.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Is go to Webinar able to connect with FACEBOOK LIVE?

Hope soon you have it...