cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Can I stream a GoTo Webinar or GoTo Meeting via Facebook?

I have never done FaceBook live streaming, so let me a question.

Does FaceBook Live capture and send the visual and audio content of your computer screen to the live audience?  If so, then it should work.  Hopefully, someone else here might have done something like this.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Facebook and GoToWebinar

Hi are there any developments for the live on facebook and youtube? thanks

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Can I embed/host a live webinar on my website?

Since the last answer is from 2017... is it possible to embed a GoToWebinar live stream (video and sound, no interactions) into an existing website (considering the total number of viewers does not surpass the PLUS plan limit of 1000 participants)?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Can I embed/host a live webinar on my website?

Before I say No, I have to ask

How would you handle the webinar registration?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a way to broadcast a webinar live on Youtube/Vimeo/via an iframe ?

Hi !

I'm currently looking for a way to broadcast a webinar on my website, so that the content of what's exchanged between participants can be shared live with my website's visitors.

Is there a way to connect my Webinar to Youtube/Vimeo or another solution so that I can share what's going on during my webinar live publicly ?

Is there also a way to embed the content of the discussion in an iframe on my website, so that people I don't intend to invite can still access the content of the webinar live ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Is there a way to broadcast a webinar live on Youtube/Vimeo/via an iframe ?

It might be possible to do that, but GoToWebinar was never designed to do that.  It is designed to be a closed system where you know who has registered for the webinar.

Maybe YouTube Live is what you need.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

We would also be interested in something like this.  We've some webinars on competitor software (Zoom particularly) that has integration for social streaming (such as FB Live).  This seems like a great option so we hope it comes soon - that is if it's not here already!

Highlighted
Active Contributor

I've done some testing on this. You can stream GTM or GTW to FB or other streaming services. My setup was using OBS Studio and a free trial of Wowza Streaming Cloud. You capture the GTW or GTM in OBS and set OBS to stream to FB or another streaming service. I find it help to use a second display anad have your GTW or GTM there and to crop the tops and bottoms. There are a couple of tutorials on youtube that go into more detail.

Highlighted
New Contributor

live streamin gotowebinar

Hallo

i have a question about streamin

1- could i let the webinar also running on another plattforms like youtube or facebook (live webinar streamin)

2- if yes, do you have the tool or the software or the solution included in gotowebinar, or do we have to get the solution from another software or tool. and wich softwares and tools do you preffer 

3- if no, do we have any solutions or not ?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: live streamin gotowebinar

There are no features built in to GoToWebinar to enable this.

GoToWebinar is designed to have a webinar with a set audience. It is not designed to stream to an open audience. There are other tools out there that do that well.

Maybe someday they will create GoToStream and have virtual fishing poles. Smiley Happy