cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I embed/host a live webinar on my website?

@avarma We are working on some ways to live-stream to other platforms, but I do not have an exact ETA on development yet.

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Any update? A sales rep just told me this was possible (but gave no details) Thanks!

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

On a separate computer, send the GoToWebinar to YouTube Live. Then embed the YouTube Live event on your webpage.

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Chris,

You mean with a third party  screencasting platform (like OBS)  in the middle yes? I was wondering if GoTo could do natively yet like Zoom.  I've seen that implied...but no evidence !

If you are doing this let me know what you use and how you like it! Looking to send overflow audience somewhere for large events.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@Mel-SoTSA  We're testing the functionality now, and should be ready within a few weeks.  Thanks for your patience.

Mel-SoTSA
Active Contributor

Very Cool.  We run 4 Host computers on a 20 mbps up connection, so any bandwidth recommendations/tests would be appreciated.  If you need beta testers let me know.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi,

Streaming webinars to Facebook Live and YouTube is now available to all GoToWebinar customers. Please review this support article: How do I live stream my webinar to other platforms (like YouTube and Facebook)?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

Tags (2)
mcoleyase
New Contributor

So does allow us to present webinars without requiring attendees to register in advance (or upon entry)? This has been a request for a while.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@mcoleyase  Technically speaking, that is possible if your audience is tuned into a compatible channel like YouTube.  Facebook I believe still needs a registered account to show the full page.