cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: manually add attendees to webinar

Thank you for explaining. Since you have their information already you could register them yourself, one by one through the registration page. You would want to be sure that they had intended to register for your webinar otherwise, they may complain about the email. Another option would be to email them directly, acknowledge their interest and provide them with the webinar registration link.

Since we did not create the Leadpages integration I am not sure why it may have failed for these registrants, but you may be able to find help here: https://support.leadpages.net/hc/en-us/articles/212740878-Integrate-GoToWebinar-with-Leadpages

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: manually add attendees to webinar

Hi Dotty,
I'm afraid GoToWebinar does not currently offer a way to import lists, however there are some API options, and other third party services that can do this. Here's one reference for developers: https://developer.citrixonline.com/fa...
Traci Centofant
New Contributor

Webinar Registration

Is there a way I can turn off registration for a Webinar? I don't want employees to have to register...they just need to attend.
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Webinar Registration

Hi Traci,
Registration is required, but only First, Last, and EMail.  The don't have to register in advance -- just click the link when ready to join, and they'll be brought into the live session after confirming their identity.

Marilou Bourdag
New Contributor

Re: Viewing Recordings

So how can I chose the 1st option? It seems to be the basic name and email registration questions by default. Also, I have a french version of the software, but these questions are in English.
Heather Hanson
New Contributor

CVENT Registration - can we bypass GoTo registration (double sign up)?

Hello! We currently use CVENT to set up any of our events as it talks to several of our databases regarding attendee information. Is there a way to bypass a double registration process (ie. registering in CVENT and also asking them to register in GoTo Webinar)? We definitely want to have them register on CVENT and ideally not again on GoTo. 

Any help/advise would be great. Thank you!
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: CVENT Registration - can we bypass GoTo registration (double sign up)?

Hi Heather, it may be possible if CVENT allows for our API to be integrated into their platform, but other than that I don't see a way to get around this. Are you already integrating the two services together and not finding a means to share registration? CVENT's support team might be more familiar with the integration as it is offered by CVENT and not GoToWebinar.

Heather Hanson
New Contributor

Thanks for your quick response. We have not integrated these two yet. I'll connect with CVENT to see if this is a possibility. Thank you!
Heather Hanson
New Contributor

If for any reason they don't integrate, could I not register everyone individually via their email, first name and last name as I will be collecting that on CVENT (not ideal but potentially an option)?
Heather Hanson
New Contributor

(ie. could I mass upload this information into the system)?