cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

We currently have controls over our API to prevent that kind of abuse, and we continue to work on safeguards to prevent misuse of our services. 
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Are Attendees required to register before they can join a webinar?

Hi, I’m just an attendee, and wants to attend on webinar. After logging user ID and password I get a message (pop up window) enter the meeting, webinar or training ID, this I do not have yet.
In fact I do not want to be the host/ organizer, and new to webinar, kindly guide to know the process.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Sanjay, when you see a webinar advertised that you would like to attend, you need to register for it in order to attend. You do not need to register for a GoToWebinar account. http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/webinar/all_files/G2W030001

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi - is this statement true: "Please note that when logging on to attend your desired webinar session, you must use the same computer you accessed when you completed your pre-registration process."  ?

Thanks for any insights - Paul 

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Paul, no that statement is incorrect. As long as you have your confirmation email after registering, you can use any computer that meets our system requirements, or one of our free mobile apps to attend your webinar.

Highlighted
New Contributor

To be able to import prospects list or externally registerant lst into GoToWebinar

We have a database of prospects that we sent the webinar notifications to and they register on our website for the webinar.  Then we input those registration into GotoWebinar to send links for webinar.  It would be nice to be able to import this list of registrants into GotoWebinar to make this two steps process easier.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Uploading my own CSV or Excel file of webinar registrants

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Import attendee list into GoToWebinar.

This is one of the deficiency of gotomeeting whereby one cannot import the prospects list into GotoMeeting and send invitation.  Look at eventbrite how it does it.  I have send the emails outside gotomeeting and get their registration on my website and then enter the registrant information manually into gotomeeting for further communication with them from gotomeeting. This is unnecessary step.  I know there are some paid products which can interface google Doc with Gotomeeting for this purpose but it is not free.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: I have a meeting scheduled for April 9th. However, i do not see how to invite pa....
Highlighted
New Contributor

Skipping attendee registration with GoTOWebinar

Hi there: I am using our CRM system for a GoToWebinar registration. GoToWebinar seems to expect attendees to register again - with no option of just letting users login with registering again. Am I missing something?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Skipping attendee registration with GoTOWebinar

Hi Antony,

You will need to setup an integration between your CRM and GoToWebinar using our API, which is available here: https://developer.citrixonline.com/ 
Or you could use a service like https://zapier.com/ that has built integrations using our API.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Skipping attendee registration with GoTOWebinar

Hi Antony. I recommend Zapier as Glenn has suggested - unless you're already comfortable working with API. Zapier takes the hard work out of connecting two Apps.

Another option I often use is LeadPages. If you're using webinars for marketing purposes, LeadPages is well worth looking at. I can use a LeadPages template to create a webinar sign up page in minutes that I Integrate with my autoresponder / CRM system and GoToWebinar - quite an easy process. This means when a person signs up they are automatically added to both my client list and the webinar without having to register twice. Plus ,if the person has entered their details into any LeadPage before the system will auto-populate their name and email into my sign up form. In that case a person won't need to enter their details all - they can simply click a button to confirm.