cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Bypassing the GoToWebinar Registration Page

Unfortunately there is no way around the registration process, the most you can do is limit the registration questions to name and email address. If you have the webinar started before they click on our CTA button, they will be connected to the webinar in progress as soon as they register and will not need to wait for the registration confirmation email.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Re: Bypassing the GoToWebinar Registration Page

Thank you Glenn, appreciate your reply.  For automated webinars, I would love for their to be an "Attend Webinar" link in the future, perhaps something the developers can consider as an "idea".  Much appreciation for your response 🙂
New Contributor

Re: Are Attendees required to register before they can join a webinar?

Do the attendees recieve full instructions on how to download and attend, when they register?
Or do I need to send out instructions?
New Contributor

Re: Are Attendees required to register before they can join a webinar?

Yes, anyone who registers receives full easy instructions on how to attend the webinar.  They receive three e-mails with essentially the same message - one right after registering, one 24 hours prior to the webinar, and a third message one hour prior to the webinar.  Each e-mail has a live link (with instructions) on clicking on the link at the appropriate time to attend the webinar.
New Contributor

Importing emails from cancelled webinar to rescheduled one.

We had to cancel a webinar due to technical reasons on our side, and we are going to reschedule. Do people have to register again? Can we import the email addresses of the people who had already signed from the cancelled event into the new one so they don't have to register again?
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Importing emails from cancelled webinar to rescheduled one.

Hi Adolfo,

If the webinar start time has passed or you cancelled it in your account, your attendees will need to register for your new webinar. If your webinar has not passed it's scheduled start time yet and is still in your My Webinars list, you can edit it for a new start date and time and automatically update all of your existing registrants.

New Contributor

GoTo Webinar. Single Join link for all registrants (bypass registration link)- can I do this?

I want to use Constant Contact (CC) Events for my GoTo webinar for registration rather than the GoTo Webinar registration. When someone registers through the GTW link, they get a link to join that says it is UNIQUE to them, the session ID, dial in phone number, etc. I would rather use CC to register because I can ask more questions, better customize the landing page, it tracks, etc. So, my question is how would I create a Join link (or can I) for a future date GTW and use it in my CC email. I am thinking I would send the GTW invite to me, register, and when it sends me the join link, copy and use that for all my invites out of CC. However, since it says it is unique and should not be shared, unsure how GTW handles those. Does it recognize once it has been clicked and used and then deny further use of it?... Thank you.
LogMeIn Manager

Re: GoTo Webinar. Single Join link for all registrants (bypass registration link)- can I do this?

Hi Karen,

Sorry but this is not possible. While there are integrations to allow registrations for a GoToWebinar through other software, each registrant receives their own individual join link. It is not possible to by pass registration and use a generic link for all attendees.

New Contributor

Re: GoTo Webinar. Single Join link for all registrants (bypass registration link)- can I do this?

It may be possible to let a few in with same link. I think I've seen the software do that, but they'll all have the same name, unless they change it.

Lots of CC/GTW integration out there, never tired any. Let us know what you try.

https://www.google.com/search?espv=2&q=integrating+constant+contact+with+gotowebinar&oq=inte...
LogMeIn Manager

An error message will be displayed saying that you have already joined the webinar. Having multiple users join through the same link would also prevent any kind of reporting as the system would not be able to separate them.