cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot view recordings or download them

Some of our old recordings seem to be corrupt or missing, only black screen opens via link and when we try to dowload the video recording via library, the screen crashes.

Capture.PNG

What has happened, are these gone forever? Any way to restore them?
Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can't download recordings

Sorry about that!  We have an ongoing investigation around recordings over 120 days right now.  Some other recording functionality may be affected. 

To track this issue further, please see our GoTo Status Page:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot view recordings or download them

@Heli1  I apologize for the problems there.  We are actively investigating these instances, and hope to have a full resolution soon. 

Please reference the GoToWebinar Status Page here: https://status.gotomeeting.com/

Highlighted
New Contributor

Can't download recordings

After I was able to download several recordings, the rest past a certain date are unavailable.
I get this message when I click to download.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>NoSuchKey</Code>
<Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message>
<Key>
300000000000330375/1678592891410272518/eaf28ccd-231e-4364-acc4-8748698ac26a/recording/7299326038634893570/transcode/7299326038634893570.mp4
</Key>
<RequestId>5B827B014C99248A</RequestId>
<HostId>
tlwioP+BIS2+D4IhDZ79g2zV1FZadwKR+d9h5/q4hKxcEnBCVujgKM97VIPFWUq8YxxqGU3vTGI=
</HostId>
</Error>

Regards

J
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry about that!  We have an ongoing investigation around recordings over 120 days right now.  Some other recording functionality may be affected. 

To track this issue further, please see our GoTo Status Page:  https://status.gotomeeting.com/

View solution in original post

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks, all our recordings seem to download and play normally now. 

Highlighted
Active Contributor

My recorded GTM Meeting yesterday is not showing up as being recorded. And the Diagnostics page does not show that the recording feature was used (screen shot attached). Please help, it was a critical call. Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 10.03.38 AM.png

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@tomaso2  --  If you experience any connectivity issues, GoToMeeting will automatically store the recording back to your desktop.  In this case, you will likely find the file in your Documents folder, or similar.  You may also search by the meeting title to locate the recordings.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

Thanks, but no dice. Didn't find a recording on my Mac either. Any other ideas?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@tomaso2  I'm afraid those are the only two places that a recording can be housed:  In your online account (Meeting History), and local desktop of an Organizer.

If you could try hosting a new meeting next to confirm that the GoToMeeting software is performing correctly, this will ensure that everything is working.

Highlighted
Active Contributor

@ACH Bingo!!! I had passed "Organizer" role to my Engineer. He just searched and did find the recording on his Mac! THANK YOU SO MUCH!Smiley Happy