cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WilliamLoh
New Contributor

Certificate of Attendance - Completion date is not the same as webinar date

Hi, 

I had a issue with the automated e-Cert of attendance, where the date was not following the webinar date.  The webinar was launched and completed on 5th June, but the certificate is showing 4th June instead. 

1. What would be the issue? 
2. Can i do anything to set it back to 5th June, and re-send to the attendees again? 

Thanks for helping out,

William Loh

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Certificate of Attendance - Completion date is not the same as webinar date

Hi William,

Although you cannot resend certificates at this time, I'm wondering if you originally scheduled the webinar for an earlier date, or perhaps launched the webinar a day before the scheduled time? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
WilliamLoh
New Contributor

Hi AshC, 

No, the webinar time was not re-scheduled, nor changed. We did not amend/edit to the date/time of the webinar. And also no, as we have had 1,000+ attendees on the confirmed webinar (date/time) hence, date/time remains the same as what was setup in the webinar itself. 

Attached along are some pictures on the issue. e-cert_1.PNGe-cert_2.PNG

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

In that case, you may escalate a case through Customer Support if you can gather a copy of the email sent to an attendee with the certificate attached.  It will probably take a review of the webinar event timeline to piece together what went wrong. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
alinerivas

Hi @AshC 

I am having an issue that an attendee did not receive the follow-up email and the attendance certificate link to download it. I just called Support and they said they can't access or resend the email, the certificate link or anything. So that's no good, and put us into an awckward position with our audience if you promise a certificate and then there is no way of providing it.

Please consider a feature to resend the link or to give the organizer how to access the links in order to have an alternative if a problem like this happens.

Thank you!