cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CamillaMLR
New Contributor

Change the webinar event type after creation?

Hi,

I have planned for a live webinar, and created the registration page and started to promote. Now we have changed our mind, and want to pre-record the webinar and have a simulated live one. Do I have to create and schedule a new webinar then? Or can I use the same that I created for the live one?

/Camilla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Recorded webinar

I am sorry Camilla, you cannot currently change the scheduled webinar type after creation. 

This restriction may be updated in the future though, so we'll update the Community as new developments are made. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I am sorry Camilla, you cannot currently change the scheduled webinar type after creation. 

This restriction may be updated in the future though, so we'll update the Community as new developments are made. 

View solution in original post

CamillaMLR
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. But I created and scheculed a test simulated live webinar for next week, uploded a mp4 file from my computer. Later I uploaded a new mp4 file to the same webinar. Can this be a solution if I have not recorded the webinar before I create the registration page?

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Yes, you can use a schedule as a placeholder, then replace the intended recording before the start time.

silvinachen
Active Contributor

How to switch recorded webinar to live webinar before start?

We've set up a recorded webinar and send out the registration switch recorded to live webinar link to clients.

But we decide to do it live now.

How to switch the setting from the recorded webinar to the live webinar? 

Tags (2)
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How to switch recorded webinar to live webinar before start?

@silvinachen  We hope to have updates for this functionality very soon.  Thanks for your patience.